- Doran Martell: Have you ever considered that maybe some of these girls are not yours? Their mothers could just be claiming that you're the father because they know you would give their bastard children a better life than they could.
- Oberyn Martell:
- Obara Sand: *fearsome warrior who aggressively hates Westeros*
- Nymeria Sand: *has threesomes with identical female twins*
- Tyene Sand: *poisons anyone and everyone who gets in her way*
- Sarella Sand: *disguises herself as a man so she can study in Oldtown*
- Oberyn Martell: Yeah I'm fairly certain that they're all mine.
Mother, he is a gentleman.
He is a builder with bricks of moonlight.
He knows the secret places of the earth.
He washes the sleep from the eyes of the souls.
He lets them look on beauty.
He lets them tell him they hate him.
In the mornings, I gather berries and apples.
I scrub his back with rind.
I weave spider-spit, eyelash.
He talks in his sleep pudding, fire, discus,
the things he misses.
He breathes, Your body is my orchard.
I am undulating grass.
I am a field of wheat he parts with his fingers.
Poppies bloom in my veins.
When he kisses me, he tastes pomegranate.
The night crawls nearer.
The moans of the dead roll and swell.
Mother, we are well.
— (‘Persephone Writes to Her Mother,’ Tara Mae Mulroy)
Attention Witch Blogs
Like or reblog because I would like to follow all of your free spirits. This way we can all connect